1. Delivery times
Enjoy free worldwide shipping on all orders over 200€. Please note that orders from outside European Union may suffer additional duty charges according to local custom regulation, while all European Union orders are free of additional duty charges. All orders ship out of our warehouse in Italy. We do our best to process and ship your order as fast as wind, usually 1-2 working days (internal processing time). During holidays shipping times can be slightly extended. If your order has been placed during the weekend or on a holiday, we'll start processing your order on the following working day.
After the order is processed by our team (1-2 working days) shipping will take approximately the following:
- Italy: 1-3 working days
- EU countries: 3-5 working days
- US & Canada: 5-7 working days
- Japan & Korea: 5-7 working days
- Other countries: 5-7 working days
We work with the best forwarders partners worldwide to provide the best possible service. MONOBI cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays (e.g. strikes, customs procedures, etc.).
2. Delivery costs
Worldwide shipping is free on all orders over 200€. If your order exceeds 200€, easily enter your order and pay only for what you want to buy, without paying anything for the delivery, we'll take care of everything.
For all orders below 200€, shipping costs will be the following:
- Italy - 9.00€
- EU countries - 19.00€
- US & Canada - 25.00€
- Japan & Korea - 39.00€
- Other countries - 25.00€
Orders from outside the European union may suffer duty charges according to local custom regulation.
1. Return policy
Returning an item is easy. Try your garments in in the comfort of your home and if you need to send them back, you have 14 days, in accordance with Article 52 and following of the Italian Consumer Code, from the date you received your order to exchange or return it. We will collect from your home, work or an alternative address at your convenience.
Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges in case of a defective or incorrect product, although customers outside the EU are responsible for taxes and duties. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused, with the original labels and inside the original packaging. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will not be refunded. Returns are accepted only on purchases made directly at monobistudio.com. Please contact our customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further question.
2. How to make your return
To arrange your return, follow these simple steps:
- Contact our Customer Service: if you are not fully satisfied with your order and want to make a return, send an email to email@example.com specifying the order number, the items you want to return, the reason and the return method (delivery to an access point or pick-up of the courier at the selected address) specifying your desired date. Our customer service will be happy to arrange your pick-up and provide you with the return label to be printed via email and communicating the day of pick-up.
- Return packaging: prepare the package with the original packaging you received, with the product or products you wish to return in it. Apply the return label to the outside of the box, remembering to remove the original shipping label.
- Delivery of the products to the courier or to an access point: make sure that your package is ready and that someone is present at the requested address for collection by the courier on the day indicated. If you have requested the return method through a collection point, go in person to the nearest collection point and deliver your package.
- Return confirmation and refund: after we receive your return, we will check the quality of the product/s to ensure theymeet our returns policy. If it does, we will refund you on the same payment methodused for purchase.
If you don’t want us to take care of the return, you can independently ship your package at your own cost (shipping expenses for the return won’t be deducted), with the product/s you want to return in its original packaging together with the return form to:
Monobi c/o Plenum Srl
Via Bologna 243, 59100
Prato (PO), Italy
3. How much does returning my order cost?
By contacting our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org Monobi will take care of your return without charging you any additional cost. You will be refunded with the original value of your order including shipping costs. On the contrary if you choose to arrange a return autonomously the return cost will be at your charge.
1. When will I receive my refund?
Monobi will check the quality of the returned product and will issue the refund only if it meets the return policy conditions. returns are accepted only on purchases made directly at monobistudio.com. You’ll receive the refund, with 14 days from the demand, through the same payment method used for the original purchase.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the European Union, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the European Union, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Please note that refund times can vary depending on different payment providers.