Information on the Processing of Personal Data Customers and Commercial Partners
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016
1. Owner and manager of treatment
The data controller is Beste Spa, VAT number IT-01629440973, with registered office in Via Primo Levi 6, Località Ponte di Colle, Cantagallo, 59022, Prato (PO)
2. Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- stipulation and execution of the contract and all the activities connected to it, such as, for example, invoicing, credit protection, administrative, management, organizational and functional services for the execution of the contract
- fulfillment of the obligations established by law, regulations, applicable legislation and other instructions given by authorities invested by the law and by supervisory and control bodies. The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes does not require your express consent (Article 6 letters b) and e) of the RGPD)
- carrying out marketing and promotional activities of the products and services of the owner, commercial communications, either by automated means without operator intervention (eg SMS, fax, MMS, e-mail etc.) or traditional (by telephone, mail)
- development of studies and market research
The processing of personal data for the above purposes requires its express consent (Article 7 of the RGPD). This consent concerns both the automated and the traditional methods of communication described above. You will always have the right to freely and freely oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of your data for said purposes, for example by excluding the automated methods of contact and expressing your desire to receive commercial and promotional communications exclusively through traditional ways of contact.
3. Compulsory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to provide personal data
The data required for the purposes referred to in the preceding paragraphs 1. and 2. must be provided for the fulfillment of the legal obligations and/or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services. Therefore your eventual refusal, even partial, to provide such data would make it impossible for the Supplier to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
The provision of personal data necessary for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 3. and 4. above is optional, therefore your refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to carry out the activities described therein.
4. Data processing methods
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) RGPD, for the aforementioned purposes, both on paper and computerized means, by means of electronic or automated instruments, in compliance with the regulations in force in particular on privacy and security and in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of customer rights.
The processing is carried out directly by the owner's organization, by its managers and / or agents.
5. Communication and Dissemination
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, the tasks and the purposes set out above and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects to whom such communication must be carried out in order to fulfill or to demand the fulfillment of specific obligations provided for by laws, regulations and / or Community legislation
- companies belonging to the Holder's Group or controlling, controlled or connected companies pursuant to Art. 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, which act as data controllers or for administrative and accounting purposes (purposes related to the performance of internal, administrative, financial and accounting activities, in particular, functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations)
- external natural and / or legal persons who provide services that are instrumental to the activities of the Owner for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above (suppliers, consultants, companies, institutions, professional offices). These subjects will operate as data controllers
Personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
6. Period of retention of personal data
Personal data will be kept for the entire duration expressed by the contract stipulated with the owner concluded that the data will be kept for the completion of the terms provided by law for the conservation of administrative documents and then will be deleted.
Specifically, we point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship.
- The data provided will be stored in our archives according to the following parameters:
for administration, accounting, orders, budgeting and the entire flow of production, shipping, billing, services, management of any disputes: the term is 10 years as established by law by the provisions of art. 2220 of the Civil Code, subject to any delayed payment of the fees that justify the extension
- for marketing purposes: 24 months
When your data is no longer necessary for the needs listed above we will make them definitively unidentifiable or destroy them in a secure manner.
7. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 RGPD and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, RGPD; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 RGPD (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority
For the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 15 of the RGPD or for questions or information regarding the processing of your data and the security measures taken, may in any case forward our request to the following address:
Via Primo Levi 6
Località Ponte di Colle - Cantagallo (PO)
Telephone: +39 0574 98281
Effective date: August 7, 2019
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser when you visit a site. They serve a variety of functions, like enabling us to remember certain information you provide to us as you navigate between pages on the services.
2. What kind of cookies do we use?
- advertising cookies: these cookies allow the site to create an anonymous profile of users based on their browsing experience on this site and on others. In such a way, it is possible to provide users with advertisements targeted to their interests rather than generic advertising. This is a list of advertising cookies (it includes a link to more information on such cookies and the instructions to manage user consent):
- retargeting cookies: these cookies allow third-parties to send advertising to users who have previously visited the site. This is a list of retargeting cookies:
- facebook custom audience
- social media cookies: these cookies are needed to share content on social networks. This is a list of social media cookies:
- analytical cookies: these cookies are collected by third parties, in individual or aggregated form, in order to collect information on the number of users and on how they visit the website, such as information on which pages or sections are most viewed. This is a list of analytical cookies (it includes a link to pages with more information on such cookies and the instructions on how to manage user consent):
- google analytics
- ga audience
3. Opting out
- internet explorer
4. Device identifiers
We use device identifiers on our website to track, analyze and improve the performance of the services and our ads.
5. Third party tags
We use and manage third party tags on the website. third party tags may take the form of pixels or tracking snippets. we use pixels to learn how you interact with our site pages and emails, and this information helps us and our ad partners provide you with a more tailored experience. we use google tag manager to manage our third party tag usage. this may cause other tags to be activated which may, for their part, collect data and set cookies under certain circumstances. google tag manager does not store this data.
7. How to contact us
Monobi by Beste (Beste Spa)
Via Primo Levi 65, 59025, Cantagallo (PO), Italy
The following conditions cover the sale of the products displayed on this website by the firm Beste Spa owner of this web contents. All the contents of monobistudio.com belong exclusively to Beste Spa including article reproductions, graphic design, logos, texts, images, illustrations, photographies and other distinctive signs, as well as the working software and the web development. Any reproduction, distribution, communication and any other exploiting process in any format which has not been expressly allowed by the operating right holder are fully forbidden.
Beste Spa does not grant any authorisation of use on their rights of intellectual property or any other property related to the products displayed herein. All the brands and names of services that appear in the web site monobistudio.com are registered brands and property of Beste Spa and in the rest of cases they are brands licensed by the legitimate holders.
In the case of data facilitated by the user of this web site, the user grants Beste Spa the non-exclusive right, exempt from copyright and/or intellectual property, in perpetual, irrevocable and transferable form to third parties to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative services, distribute and exhibit the above mentioned details or comments all over the world and in any media. Beste Spa and their sublicensees are also granted the right to use the name accompanying the description or comment, if any, in relation with such a description or comment.