1. How do I make a purchase?
Purchasing from monobistudio.com is easy:
- check all our products and let you inspire by our continuous movement.
- if you already know what you are looking for, use the menu in the navigation bar or the search bar to find your dream product right away.
- once you have found the right product, select your size and quantities and use the "add to cart" button underneath. Alternatively, you can use the "express checkout" option to jump directly to the checkout and make your purchase faster.
- review the items in your shopping bag by selecting the "shopping bag" icon at the top right of the page.
- click on "checkout" to proceed, add shipping and payment details to complete your order.
- if you already have a monobi account, you can log-in and checkout faster using saved shipping and payment details.
2. How do I update my order?
If you need to make a change or cancel your order please contact our customer service at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we try to process our order as fast as possible to get to you in the shortest time, contact us short after your order is placed and we will do our best to help you out!
3. How do I use a promo code?
You can enter your promo code at checkout. Enter the code exactly how it appears and apply. Promo codes can't be cumulated with other promotions and will not apply to sale items unless otherwise specified.
1. How does Monobi fit?
Before making a purchase, you can check our size guide in the dedicated section. Monobi products are available in EU sizes. Please check on each product page for specific sizing recommendations!
2. How does a Monobi product last?
Monobi products are perfect for the urban jungle but they won’t last forever! If your Monobi product incur any unfortunate damages due to manufacturing contact our customers at the address email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help you with care and repair tips! For purchases made with other retailers, please reach out to the place of purchase.
3. What are the performances of Monobi products?
Every Monobi product has specific performances or features. You can check them directly on the product page.
1. When will my order be shipped out?
All orders are shipped out from our warehouse in Italy. We do our best to process and ship your Monobi order as fast as we can. We usually need 1-2 working days of internal processing time. During holidays, this can be slightly extended. If you placed your order during the weekend or on a holiday, we will start processing your order on the following business day. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking code as soon as your order ships out from our warehouse.
2. When will I receive my order?
After the order has been internally processed by our team (allow us 1-2 working days) shipping will take approximately the following:
- Italy - 1-3 working days
- EU countries - 3-5 working days
- US & Canada - 5-7 working days
- Japan & Korea - 5-7 working days
- Other countries - 5-7 working days
Monobi cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays (e.g. strikes, customs procedures, etc.)
3. How can I track my order?
Refer back to your shipping confirmation email for your tracking number to track your package. You can also check the status of your shipment directly at dhl.com. If you did not receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, please contact our customer service at the address firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you
4. How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipping costs depend on the type of shipping service you choose and where your order is being delivered to. Worldwide shipping is free on all orders over 200€. If you return an order and the amount goes below 200€, the shipping cost for the return will be deducted from your refund.
For all orders below 200€, shipping costs will be the following:
- Italy - 9.00€
- EU countries - 19.00€
- US & Canada - 25.00€
- Japan & Korea - 39.00€
- Other countries - 25.00€
5. Do you offer free shipping?
Worldwide shipping is free on all orders over 200€. For all orders below 200€, you will have to pay for the delivery.
6. Do I have to pay any additional duty charge?
Orders from outside European Union may suffer duty charges according to local custom regulation. All European Union orders are free of duty charges and the only thing you have to pay is the standard shipping charge from your second order onwards.
7. What is the return policy?
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. Try your Monobi products in in the comfort of your home and if you need to send them back, you have 14 daysfrom the date you received your order to exchange or return. We will collect from your home, work or an alternative address.
For refund, return the item unworn within 14 days of the date you received the order. The collection can be arranged from your home, work or an alternative address on a day that’s convenient for you.
In the case of a defective or incorrect product, shipping is complimentary, although customers outside the EU are responsible for taxes and duties. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused, with the original labels attached, and inside the original packaging. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will not be refunded. Returns are accepted only on purchases made directly at manebi.com. Please contact our customer care team by emailing email@example.com if you have any further questions.
8. How do I return a product?
To arrange your return, follow these simple steps:
- Contact our customer service: if you are not fully satisfied with your order and want to make a return, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the order number, the items you want to return, the reason and the return method (delivery to an access point or pick-up of the courier at the selected address) specifying your desired date. Our customer service will be happy to arrange your pick-up and provide you with the return label to be printed via email and communicating the day of pick-up.
- Return packaging: prepare the packaging with the original box you received, with the product or products you wish to return in it. Apply the return label to the outside of the box, remembering to remove the original shipping label.
- Delivery of the products to the courier or to an access point: make sure that your package is ready and that someone is present at the requested address for collection by the courier on the day indicated. If you have requested the return method through a collection point, go in person to the nearest collection point and deliver your package
- Return confirmation and refund: after we receive your return, we will check the quality of the product/s to ensure they meet our returns policy. If it does, we will refund you on the same payment method used for purchase.
If you don’t want us to take care of the return, you can independently ship yourpackage at your own cost (shipping expenses for the return won’t be deducted), withthe product/s you want to return in its original packaging together with the return form to:
Monobi c/o Plenum Srl
Via Bologna 243, 59100
Prato (PO), Italy
9. How much does returning my order cost?
Once your return reaches our warehouse, we will process it and deduct the return fee.
The return fees are as follows:
- Italy: 10.00€
- Outside Italy: 20.00€
Please note that shipping costs will be refunded just in case of defective products.
10. When will I receive my refund?
Monobi will check the quality of the returned product and will issue the refund only if it meets the return policy conditions. returns are accepted only on purchases made directly at monobistudio.com. You’ll receive the refund, with 14 days from the demand, through the same payment method used for the original purchase.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the European Union, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the European Union, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Please note that refund times can vary depending on different payment providers.
1. Does Monobi ship internationally?
Of course we do! We offer free shipping all over the world for all order over 200€.
Note that orders from outside European Union may suffer additional duty charges according to local custom regulation, while all European Union orders are free of additional duty charges.
1. Where are Monobi products manufactured?
Functionality and design bumps together into Monobi garments. Jackets, coats, pants, t-shirts, sweaters and accessories with clean lines, performing fabrics and designed with great attention to details. Our garments are thought to satisfy the needs of an active man who doesn’t want to give up comfort in his daily life, even in an urban context. Monobi’s challenge is exactly this: to apply on urban garments the technologies typical of garments with more technical purposes, which are not only stylistically refined but with an extremely marked functionality. Behind Monobi there is an entire industrial structure able to technically support the project both from an organizational and manufacturing perspective. Monobi doesn’t exclusively translate in a determined aesthetical vision of its items created by subtraction rather than addition of details, but also in a unique factory organizational model able to control all the steps of product creation and bring products to life from yarn to finished garment in just 650 meters. To support its high-tech features, Monobi required Beste, the company that owns the brand and author of the project, to adapt its manufacturing model in order to meet the brand requirements. The latest laser, ultrasonic and gluing machines join the tradition of the experience and the agility of the human hand to create a unique and high quality product.
2. What can I do if my product arrive damaged or defected?
We are sorry to hear that your product did not arrive as you expected! For purchases made on monobistudio.com, please email us at email@example.com a description of the issue along with pictures and we will be more than happy to assist you. If you purchased from a different website or retailer, please contact your place of purchase.