Due to operative and mobility restrictions imposed by European & Worldwide governments in response to the current COVID-19 crisis, orders received in this period will be shipped from our warehouse starting from April 6, 2020. As the situation is continuously evolving, further delivery delays may occur for reasons not completely under our control. Thanks for your uderstanding!
1. How do I make a purchase?
Purchasing from monobistudio.com is easy:
- check all our products and let you inspire by our continuous movement
- if you already know what you are looking for, use the menu in the navigation bar or the search bar to find your dream product right away
- once you have found the right product, select your size and quantities and use the "add to cart" button underneath. Alternatively, you can use the "express checkout" option to jump directly to the checkout and make your purchase faster
- review the items in your shopping bag by selecting the "shopping bag" icon at the top right of the page
- click on "checkout" to proceed, add shipping and payment details to complete your order
- if you already have a monobi account, you can log-in and checkout faster using saved shipping and payment details
2. How do I update my order?
If you need to make a change or cancel your order please contact our customer service at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Since we try to process our order as fast as possible to get to you in the shortest time, contact us short after your order is placed and we will do our best to help you out!
3. How do I use a promo code?
You can enter your promo code at checkout. Enter the code exactly how it appears and apply. Promo codes can't be cumulated with other promotions and will not apply to sale items unless otherwise specified
4. What forms of payment does Monobi accept?
Monobi accepts payments from all kind of credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), from Paypal and Apple Pay
Fitting & Care
1. How does Monobi fit?
2. How long does a Monobi product last?
Monobi products are perfect for the urban jungle but they won’t last forever! If your Monobi product incur any unfortunate damages due to manufacturing contact our customers at the address email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help you with care and repair tips! For purchases made with other retailers, please reach out to the place of purchase
3. What are the performances of Monobi products?
Every Monobi product has specific performance. You can check the performance on every single product directly in the product page or in our performance section
4. How do I take care of my Monobi product?
Clean yout Monobi product in accordance with product specific care tips you can find in every product page
Shipping & Returns
1. When will my order ship out?
All orders ship out of our warehouse in Italy. We do our best to process and ship your Monobi order as fast as we can. We usually need 1-2 working days of internal processing time. During holidays, this can be slightly extended. If you placed your order during the weekend or on a holiday, we'll start processing your order on the following business day. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking code as soon as your order ships out from our warehouse
2. When will I receive my order?
After the order has been internally processed by our team (allow us 1-2 working days) shipping will take approximately the following:
- Italy - 1-3 working days
- EU countries - 3-5 working days
- US & Canada - 5-7 working days
- Japan & Korea - 5-7 working days
- Other countries - 5-7 working days
Monobi cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays (e.g. strikes, customs procedures, etc.)
3. How can I track my order?
Refer back to your shipping confirmation email for your tracking number to track your package. You can also check the status of your shipment directly at dhl.com. If you did not receive a confirmation email with the tracking number, please contact our customer service at the address firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you
4. How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Worldwide shipping is free if you exceed 200€! And don't forget the 10% OFFyour first order with the code WELCOME! If your order exceeds 200€, easily enter your order and pay only for what you want to buy, without paying anything for the delivery, we'll take care of everything. And remember, also returns are free and easy!
For all orders below 200€, shipping costs will be the following:
- Italy - 9€
- EU countries - 19€
- US & Canada - 25€
- Japan & Korea - 39€
- Other countries - 25€
5. Do you offer free shipping?
Worldwide shipping is free on all orders over 200€! And don't forget the 10% OFF your first order with the code WELCOME! For all orders below 200€, you'll have to pay for the delivery
6. Do I have to pay any additonal duty charge?
Orders from outside European Union may suffer duty charges according to local custom regulation. All European Union orders are free of duty charges and the only thing you have to pay is the standard shipping charge from your second order onwards.
7. What is the return policy?
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. Try your Monobi products in in the comfort of your home and if you need to send them back, you have 14 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return. We will collect from your home, work or an alternative address. We will collect your items free of charge, on a day that’s convenient for you.
Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges in case of a defective or incorrect product, although customers outside the EU are responsible for taxes and duties. Please make sure your items are returned new, unused, with the original labels and inside the original packaging. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will not be refunded. Returns are accepted only on purchases made directly at monobistudio.com. Please contact our customer care team by emailing email@example.com if you have any further questions
8. How do I return a product?
To arrange your free return, simply follow these steps:
- Fill in our return module by adding your order number and e-mail address and select the item/s you’d like to return
- Prepare the package with the product/s you’d like to return
- Attach the return transport label to the outside of the box and remove any original shipping label
- Book your free collection online at dhl.com or over the phone contacting DHL customer service. Alternatively, you can drop your package at your nearest DHL point
- To book your free collection you will need the 10-digit waybill number which you can find located under the barcode of your printed return label that appears as “WAYBILL XX XXXX XXXX”
After we receive your return, we will check if the quality of the product/s meets our policy. If it does, we will refund you on the same payment method used for purchase. We will collect your items free of charge, on a day that’s convenient for you.
If you don’t want us to take care of the return, you can still ship autonomously your package at your charge (shipping expenses for the return won’t be refunded), with the product/s you want to return in its original packaging together with the return form to:
Monobi by Beste
Via Primo Levi 65, 59025
Cantagallo (PO), Italy
For orders from outside European Union, please write on the package this is a "ritorno in franchigia", specifying the invoice issued by the customs duties you paid to receive the package in case you had to pay duty charges
9. Do you offer free returns?
Of course we do! We offer free and easy returns as well as free worldwide shipping on all orders over 200€. And don't forget the 10% OFF your first order with the code WELCOME!
If you return some product/s and your total order amount goes below the 200€ treshold for free delivery, the shipping amount will be deducted from the refund
10. When will I receive my refund?
Monobi will check the quality of the returned product and will issue the refund only if it meets the return policy conditions. Returns are accepted only on purchases made directly at monobistudio.com. You’ll receive the refund on the same payment method used for the original purchase.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Please note that refund times can vary depending on different payment providers.
The refund will be free of charge and will always include the product/s amount of the item/s you are returning
1. Does Monobi ship internationally?
Of course we do! We offer free shipping all over the world for all order over 200€ as well as free and easy returns. And don't forget the 10% OFF your first order with the code WELCOME! Note that orders from outside European Union may suffer additional duty charges according to local custom regulation, while all European Union orders are free of additional duty charges
How we make our products
1. Where are Monobi products manufactured?
Functionality and design bumps together into Monobi garments. Jackets, coats, pants, t-shirts, sweaters and accessories with clean lines, performing fabrics and designed with great attention to details. Our garments are thought to satisfy the needs of an active man who doesn’t want to give up comfort in his daily life, even in an urban context. Monobi’s challenge is exactly this: to apply on urban garments the technologies typical of garments with more technical purposes, which are not only stylistically refined but with an extremely marked functionality. Behind Monobi there is an entire industrial structure able to technically support the project both from an organizational and manufacturing perspective. Monobi doesn’t exclusively translate in a determined aesthetical vision of its items created by subtraction rather than addition of details, but also in a unique factory organizational model able to control all the steps of product creation and bring products to life from yarn to finished garment in just 650 meters. To support its high-tech features, Monobi required Beste, the company that owns the brand and author of the project, to adapt its manufacturing model in order to meet the brand requirements. The latest laser, ultrasonic and gluing machines join the tradition of the experience and the agility of the human hand to create a unique and high quality product
2. What can I do if my product arrive damaged or defected?
We are sorry to hear that your product did not arrive as you expected! For purchases made on monobistudio.com, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a description of the issue along with pictures and we will be more than happy to assist you. If you purchased from a different website or retailer, please contact your place of purchase